|X'mas: The Christmas Painting|
|Type||Christmas 2010 - Daily Mission|
Blacksmith can draw, don't you know that?
Spot the difference in the paintings.
- The left picture is what the picture normally looks like.
- Right right picture is the picture with the errors.
- Click 5 spots (on either picture) that are different than on the other picture.
- There are two levels to complete.
- Click on the wrong spots 3 times on a level, the mission will resolve in a failure.
- The time limit to complete each level is 80 seconds. If the timer goes to 0, the mission will resolve in a failure.
- Kenta: "Hey, [character name]! Look at this! It's a painting of mine. Is it good?
There're some copies over there. I'd love to gift them to my friends for Christmas!"
- Kenta: "However, it seems that I have made some mistakes on every copy... Can you help me to spot them?"
- Kenta: "Phew... there are so many mistakes! [Character name], thanks a lot!"
NOTE: These may not be the exact words Kenta said in the failing quote.
- Kenta: "I guess I am a better artist than I thought."
- Kenta is wearing a winter gear in this mission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.