The Town in Ninja Saga is the main location of a village the player is in.
Town buildings in the web version
- Main article: Fire Village
- Mission Room
- Hunting House
- Pet Centre
- Recruit Friends
Town buildings in the mobile version
- Main article: Shinobi Village
- Kage Room (since version 1.1.5 on iOS)
- Clan (coming soon)
- Home (since version 1.1.7 on iOS)
- Pets Shop (since version 1.2.0 on iOS)
- Arena (since version 1.1.9 on iOS)
- Daily Spin (since version 1.1.21 on iOS)
- Blacksmith (since version 1.1.17 on iOS and 1.1.6 on Android)
- Can be rebuilt for 5 Minerals of any kind in the Android version.
- Hunting House (since version 1.1.17 on iOS and 1.1.51 on Android)
- Can be rebuilt for 1 set of collectables in the Android version.
- Advanced Jutsu Facility (since version 1.1.11 on iOS and 1.1.4 on Android)
- Can be rebuilt for 5 Ninja Spirits of any kind in the Android version.
In versions 1.1.20 and 1.1.21, the town is winter-themed. In versions 1.2.9 to 1.2.11 during the 1st Anniversary event, Shinobi Matsuri, the time is nighttime.
|Fire Village (web)|| Mission Room • Academy (Advanced Academy) • Shop (Friendship Shop • |
|Shinobi Village (mobile)||Kage Room • Clan • Home • Pets Shop • Arena • Daily Bonus • Shop • Blacksmith • Collectable • Mission • Academy • Hunting House • Advanced Jutsu Facility|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.