|The Defeat of Gobi|
|Type||Seasonal - Gobi Mission|
|Available in version(s)||1.2.13 - 1.2.14 (iOS)|
|Required Mission(s)||The Seal|
The Defeat of Gobi
Defeat the Gobi.
- knock downGobi
Gobi Battle 1
Chances to get
- KoGobi (100% chance)
- Inoue Ningyo: "[Primary character name], Ready?"
- [Primary character name]: "Ready!"
- Inoue Ningyo: "Go and knock down Gobi! And restore peace in the Shinobi!"
After mission starts
The player's first character and Inoue rushes towards Gobi.
- [Secondary character name]: "The chakra of Gobi is so overwhelming even under the seal!"
- [Primary character name]: "Yea... let's do this!"
After defeating Gobi
The Gobi shrinks and becomes less demonic.
- [Primary character name]: "Oh mine... it's transforming! Watch out!"
- [Secondary character name]: "Wuu..."
- [Primary or tertiary character name]: "What is this? A miniature of Gobi?"
- [Primary character name]: "It's fainted!"
- Hattori Danzou: "You performed very well in these series of tasks."
- [Primary character name]: "What should we do with the Gobi miniature and the split-up of Gobi?"
- Hattori Danzou: "The split-up Gobi is harmless to the public. But it still has the power of Gobi, just much weaker. Why don't you feed it as your pet? It's like a piece of plain sheet, and will be [word was cut of]."
- [Secondary character name]: "Yay!"
- Hattori Danzou: "About the miniature of Gobi... It will behave properly as long as it's under appropriate care... but its conditions are not very well now."
- Hattori Danzou: "When it's recovered, perhaps you could also adopt it as a pet."
- [Primary character name]: "That would be awesome!"
- Hattori Danzou: "Maimi will know how to take care of it. Take it to her."
- Hattori Danzou: "There are still a lot of wounded in Minato no machi. Please be there one more time."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.