- "Kojima used Kinjutsu to turn dead bodies into these zombie Tengu. These Tengu can recall and use all jutsu they learned when they were alive. Only the summoner may control them."
- HP: 12,052
- CP: 2,800
- Agility: 150
- 10,602 XP, 6,000 Gold
- Tengu Umbrella (can be forged to Great Tengu Umbrella)
- Tengu Spear (can be forged to Great Tengu Spear)
- Level 1 Magatama
- Level 2 Magatama
- Level 3 Magatama
- Level 4 Magatama
- Chakra Shield: Casts Protection, reducing about 50% damage it takes for 2 turns.
- Wind Armor: Casts Flexibility, increasing about 50% Dodge Rate for 2 turns.
- Wind Release: Beast Palm: 150 - 200+ damage.
- Wind Release: Wind Blade: Deals 180 - 240 damage and inflicts Bleeding by 25%.
- Water Release: Dragon Cannon: Deals about 200 damage.
- Water Release: Whirlpool: Deals 200 - 300+ damage.
- Normal Attack: Deals 150 - 170 damage.
- Heal: Heals 2000 HP to itself but heals 3000 HP to itself if Speeding Health Regeneration is in effect.
- Speeding Health Regeneration: Casts Regeneration which heals 120 HP to itself for 3 turns whenever it attacks.
- Water Release: Great Waterfall: Deals 200 - 250 damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player.
- Kill the Fire Tengu first since the Fire Tengu stuns a lot and most of the time he stuns the main player instead of other of your allies.
- Get an ally who is a Deadly Performance user. Burial of Dead Bone can effectively shut them down if hit.
- Tengu (天狗, "heavenly dogs") are a class of supernatural creatures found in Japanese folklore, Japanese art, and literature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.