mobile version of Ninja Saga. This is where the four main characters live in. The Kage of the Shinobi Village is Hattori Danzou.
- Main article: Town
There are various buildings in the Shinobi Village. From left to right and top to bottom, the buildings in the town of the Shinobi Village are:
- Kage Room, which is the Kage Residence where Hattori is in. This is where the examinations take place.
- Clan (not available yet)
- Home, where the player's characters live.
- Pets Shop, where pets can be purchased. The Pets Shop is owned by Maimi.
- Arena, where ninjas can challenge their fellow ninja on one-to-one combat.
- Daily Bonus, where the player can get a daily prize and a daily gift. This was previously named "Spin" in the iOS version before it was updated.
- Shop, where the player can purchase gear. The Shop is run by Yoshiko, but is known as the Sales Clerk.
- Blacksmith, where weapons are made and that is run by Yamamoto, the blacksmith. In the Android version, the Blacksmith can be rebuilt with 5 Minerals of any kind.
- Collectable, where players can view and sell their collectables obtained from missions.
- Mission, the village gate where the player leaves to do missions.
- Academy, which is the Ninja Academy where students learn to become a ninja. That is where Inoue Ningyo is.
- Hunting House, where ninjas can hunt down world bosses. The Hunting House is run by Ishikawa. In the Android version, the Hunting House can be rebuilt with a set of collectables.
- Advanced Jutsu Facility, where ninjas can power-up their skills. This is run by Futoru Onko. In the Android version, the Blacksmith can be rebuilt with 5 Ninja Spirits of any kind.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.