Jounin (上忍, Jōnin; Literally meaning "High Ninja") is the third ninja rank. Chunin can become a Jounin by completing the Jounin Campaign at the level of 40. The rank of Jounin varies from level 40 to level 60.
- Every feature the rank of Genin and Chunin has, excluding a variety of Daily Tasks from the rank of Genin.
- Now able to do Grade A Missions and TP Training missions.
- Fight world bosses in the Hunting House up to level 60 after reaching the required level(s).
- Learn Talents: One Extreme Talent at level 40 and one Primary Secret Talent at level 50.
- Buy weapons and items up to level 60.
- Learn skills up to level 60.
- The Daily Task is still restricted to either completing 4 missions or recruiting 6 friends.
- Jounin can no longer earn XP after reaching level 60.
- No new Special Events after reaching level 42.
Chunin can become a Tensai Jounin before July 20, 2010 when the Jounin Campaign was first released.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.