- "These wolf-like Ginkotsu live in the forest between the Wind Village and the Fire Village. They are the best hunters in the forest. They always attack adventurers and passersby in the forest."
- Level: Anywhere between ±5 from character's level
- HP: 13,772 (at level 80)
- CP: 13,772 (at level 80)
- Agility: ?
- Level: 10
- HP: 7,293
- CP: 2,800
- Agility: 34
- Level 15-25: 1,200 Gold, 1,550 XP
- Level 75-85: 3,600 Gold, 4,550 XP
- Wolf's Bone
- Wolf's Paw
- Wolf's Perfect Tooth
- Wolf's Perfect Pelt
- Beast's Bone
- Beast's Pelt
- Beast's Skeleton
- Beast's Soul
- 1,491 XP, 4,000 Gold
- Level 1 Magatama
- Level 2 Magatama
- Bursts of Air: Deals 170+ damage.
- Hunter's Sight: Casts Concentration, increasing Critical Chance by about 50% for 2 turns.
- Hunting Mode: Cast Strengthen, increasing all attack damage by 40% for 5 turns. (Used to be used after losing a half amount of HP but is now anytime.)
- Illusion Eyes: Inflict Restriction to all enemies if the attack hits the main player for 2 turns (previously 1 turn). (Used to be used after losing a half amount of HP but is now anytime.)
- Probing Attack: Deals 90 - 110+ damage and inflicts Fear.
- Vacuum Wave: Deals 100 - 200 damage and inflicts Bleeding.
- Vampire Bite: Deals 200 - 250+ damage and inflicts Drain.
- Violent Whirlwind: Deals 200 - 400+ damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player and may inflict Bleeding to all enemies for 3 turns.
- Whirlwind Tornado: Deals 100 - 250+ damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player.
- Wind Jet: Deals 70+ damage and inflicts Bleeding.
- Use any skills that either gives critical chance reduction to Ginkotsu or use Calm/Disperse to rid Ginkotsu's Concentration/Strengthen.
- Blind Ginkotsu to prevent all its AoE attacks from hitting your party easily.
- A best combo will be Fire and Thunder (or Fire and Thunder with Wind or Earth for premium users), Deadly Performance, any 2 Secret Talents: Demon Sound to inflict Weaken from Wind or Thunder Ninjutsu or Explosive Lava to use Secret Lava: Lava Shield to make Ginkotsu weak against Fire and Earth attacks.
- Even from the beginning Ginkotsu will use Illusion Eyes, meaning that your only usables are Genjutsus, Taijutsus and talent skills, unless you dodged this skill, be it you are pure wind or not.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.