- Please note that this is an article on the enemy/Rank C world boss Ghost Shogun, if you are looking for the article on the Rank C mission then you should head to Ghost Shogun (mission). For other uses, see the disambiguation page
- "Ghost Shogun live far away from human and he collects evil soul to make him stronger."
The Ghost Shogun lives far away from people and he collects sinister souls to make him to grow stronger. He summons Gedo Sessho Seki as a guardian. He later summons the Ghost Marauder, who is a guardian of the Ghost Shogun.
- Rank C
- Level 6 - Ghost Shogun
- Level 19 - Ghost Shogun
Possible Rewards (Hunting House)
70 XP, 35 Gold
- Clay Stone
- Sand Stone
- Craft Stone
- Hell Fire Release: The target loses HP over time.
- Death Slash: Deals damage.
- Heavy Slash: Deals damage.
- Yami Fire Slash: Deals damage.
Rank C mission
- Hell Fire: The target loses 50 HP over time.
- Death Slash: The target loses 50 HP over time.
- Fire Slash: Deals damage. His blade is covered in purple fire then he slashes the target.
- Heavy Slash: A more powerful attack that deals damage.
- Attack: Downward sword slash. Deals damage.
- The Ghost Shogun's story is similar to Kojima's. They both summoned powerful creatures and wishes to become stronger.
- In the description of Evil Monk Leader, it is stated that the Evil Monk Leader sold his soul to evil. It is hinted that he might have sold his soul to the Ghost Shogun.
- There is a more powerful version of the Ghost Shogun which can be found in the Rank C mission: Ghost Shogun."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.