- Please note that this is an article on the Rank B World Boss in the SNS version, if you are looking for the article on the enemy/Rank C World in the mobile version then you should head to Gedo Sessho Seki (mobile). For other uses, see the disambiguation page
- "Summoned by Kojima, Gedo Sessho Seki is the guardian of his Third Laboratory."
- Level: 25
- HP: 23,860
- CP: 2,800
- Agility: 64
- Level 15-25: 1,200 Gold, 1,550 XP
- Level 75-85: 3,600 Gold, 4,550 XP
- 6,745 XP, 6,500 Gold
- Level 1 Magatama
- Level 2 Magatama
- Level 3 Magatama
- Earth Release: Rock Armor: Casts Protection, drain about 40-60% damage it receive for 5 turns.
- Cursed Seal Fist: Deals 140 - 200 damage.
- Earth Release: Rock Spines: Deals 135 - 220 damage.
- Earth Release: Rock Style Wall: Deals 200 - 250 damage.
- Earth Style: Rock Bramble Coffin: Casts Reactive Force, reflecting 30% of damage taken for 5 turns.
- Earth Release: Tearing Rock Blast: Deals 75-100 damage three times.
- Earth Release: Rock Pillars Prison: Deals 180 - 245~ damage and inflicts Stun for 2 turns.
- Normal Attack: Deals 140 - 180 damage.
- Rock Blizzard: Deals about 200 damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player and inflicts Stun to all enemies if hits the main player for 1 turn.
- Gedo Soul Laser: Deals about 260 damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player.
- Soul Laser: Deals 400 - 580 damage.
- Get Calm/Disperse to poof either Gedo's Protection or Reactive Force.
- Blind him to stop Gedo's Rock Blizzard from hitting your team. (Dodge skills are also good.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.