|Type||Father's Day 2010 - Special Event (Daily) mission|
Walk around, touch an enemy to engage battle.
NOTE: This mission can be done once per day.
- Crazy Hooligan Battle 1 - 12 XP, 21 Gold
- Crazy Hooligan (Lv. 10)
- Fat Hooligan Battle 1 - 12 XP, 21 Gold
- Fat Hooligan (Lv. 10)
- Violent Hooligan Leader Battle 1 - 12 XP, 21 Gold
- Violent Hooligan Leader (Lv. 10)
- 100% XP (100% chance)
- Heizo: "Hey! You must be [character name]! Long time no see, dude. I just come back from the Earth Village!"
- Heizo: "I am going home and plan to stay with my old man for a while!"
- Heizo: "What are the hooligans doing at my store? [Character name], let's get them out of this area!"
- Kusuma: "Heizo..."
- Heizo: "Hey..."
- Kusuma: "Son, I am fine... it happens a lot. Don't worry."
- In Confucian ideals, filial piety (Chinese: 孝) is an important virtue to be held above all else: a respect for the parents and ancestors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.