- "Many years ago, an escaped ninja attempted to use a Kinjutsu to merge his body with the summon monster 'Byakko' to gain immortality. He failed. 'Byakko' devoured him, - it is a violent and cruel monster."
- Level: 40
- HP: 75,816
- CP: 2,800
- Agility: 99
- Level 15-25: 1,200 Gold, 1,550 XP
- Level 75-85: 3,600 Gold, 4,550 XP
- 17,834 XP, 14,000 Gold
- Level 1 Magatama
- Level 2 Magatama
- Level 3 Magatama
- Level 4 Magatama
- Level 5 Magatama
- Endure: Casts Protection, reducing damage it takes by 50% for 4 turns.
- Tiger Fist: Deals 180 - 250 damage.
- Iai Kick: Deals 220 - 300 damage.
- Hand Blade: Deals 170 - 280 damage and inflicts Bleeding of 25% for 1 turn.
- Fist Combo Jutsu: Deals about 300 damage and inflicts Stun for 1 turn.
- Lightning Tiger Shooting: Deals 300+ damage. (Used after losing a half amount of HP.)
- Howl: Inflicts Fear (appears to be Stun) for 5 turns. (Used after losing a half amount of HP.)
- Strike Blast: Deals 190 - 300 damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player. (Used after losing a half amount of HP.)
- Lightning Tiger Bomb: Deals 300+ damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player. (Used after losing a half amount of HP.)
- Tiger Light: Inflicts Blind for 4 turns. (Used after losing a half amount of HP.)
- Lightning Tiger Hammer: Deals 250 - 300+ damage and inflicts Stun for 1 turn. (Used after losing a half amount of HP.)
- Lightning Tiger Impulse: Deals 350 damage.
- Lightning Tiger Combo: A lot of fist from while in thundering charge. Deals damage and inflicts Stun for ? turns.
- If the player is an Earth user, after Byakko used Strike Blast, quickly activate Kinjutsu: Embrace of Golem to prevent Byakko's Howl from stunning the player. Blinding also reduce the hit chance of Howl, so did dodging.
- Non-earth users can pick the Sensor Class Jutsu to rid this Fear.
- If Byakko's Protection is present, see whether you got DoT attacks/weapons/pets. If you had Kinjutsu: Falling Leaf Illusion then it's good to Calm its Protection. Dark Eye users are advised to max out Meridian Destruction for 30% chance to cast Disperse.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.