|Burial of Dead Bone|
|Type||Active - Area Debuff|
|Required Skill(s)||Soul of Onmyouji (Lv. 5) + Soul of Samurai (Lv. 5)|
Summon gravestones from the underworld to attack all target.
This talent basically, besides damaging the target, does not let the target do anything else but charge unless they use a debuff consumable or if they are special jounin and have the Sensor class jutsu, which clears all debuff from the user
- Onmyouji: Wondrous Doors
- Samurai: One Sword
- Soul of Onmyouji
- Soul of Samurai
- Burial of Dead Bone
- Divine Wind of Onmyousamurai
- This is the one of the two offensive talent skills in which chakra consumption doesn't increase as its level progress. The other skill is Soul Punch.
- Chakra consumption for this skill decreases as its level increases but when the duration of the effect increases, the chakra consumption increases.
- This is currently the only Talent skill that affects all enemies.
- This is the best skill used to stall the opposing team for a while. Because of that, this skill has a high cooldown.
- This is the only talent skill in the talent that doesn't need the two souls.