- "Kojima used Kinjutsu to turn dead bodies into these zombie Tengu. These Tengu can recall and use all jutsu they learned when they were alive. Only the summoner may control them."
- Level: 30
- HP: 15,819
- CP: 2,800
- Agility: 150
- Level 15-25: 1,200 Gold, 1,550 XP
- Level 75-85: 3,600 Gold, 4,550 XP
- 10,602 XP, 6,000 Gold
- Tengu Umbrella (can be forged to Great Tengu Umbrella)
- Tengu Spear (can be forged to Great Tengu Spear)
- Level 1 Magatama
- Level 2 Magatama
- Level 3 Magatama
- Level 4 Magatama
- Fire Release: Roaring Flame Sphere: Deals 300 damage and "falsely" inflicts Burn (-3% HP each turn).
- Earth Release: Flow River: Create a surf of mud. Deals damage 200 - 300+ damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player.
- Earth Release: Hill Collapse: Deals 200+ damage.
- Lightning Release: Shockwave: Deals 215 - 290 damage and inflicts Stun for 1 turn.
- Lightning Release: Thunder Palm: Deals 280 - 375 damage and inflicts Stun for 1 turn.
- Fire and Lightning Blast Technique: Deals 500 damage.
- Genjutsu: Dark Space: Inflicts Blind.
- Genjutsu: Fear Dream: Inflicts Fear (stun). Now Fear (weaken).
- Normal Attack: Deals 150 - 170 damage.
- Fire Dragon Explosion: Deals 320 - 360~ damage to all enemies if the attack hits the main player and inflicts Burn to enemies if the attack hits the main player (3% HP loss per turn).
- Tengu (天狗, "heavenly dogs") are a class of supernatural creatures found in Japanese folklore, Japanese art, and literature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.